About Me

My photo
Blessed to have played all of the top 100 courses in Canada (SCOREGolf 2016). Completed Oct 7, 2018, at the age of 26. 98/100 played on SCOREGolf 2018, 2020 and 2022 lists. Continuing to chase top 100 contenders, and other greats around the world.

Sunday 15 March 2015

Flights Are Booked!

I am excited to announce that I will be making my first trip to the Canadian Maritimes in June! My "played" list is quite obviously filled with western courses, so it will be interesting to see what the east coast has to offer. Flights are to/from PEI, so the highest ranked courses on the island are my goal, but I may find a day or 2 to cross the Confederation Bridge. Lists will be updated as courses are played and write-ups will follow!


'Til next time, keep your stick on the ice!

The Golfing Canuck

2 comments:

  1. you will have to come back to PEI as you won't have seen some of the courses at their best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already looking forward to my next trip out here! It might be a while before I can return, but I've learned that a fall tee time is probably a safer bet with course conditions (assuming PEI doesn't get apocalyptic amounts of snow over the winter)

      Delete